Jun 21, 2015


Frank Cho Brandy by ravencolors on DeviantArt

Oh, don't I know this feeling!

Once my stepdad starting spanking me on my bare bottom when I was a teenager in front of family and guests, privacy was no longer something I was entitled to. That meant if my younger brother was instructed to see if I was ready to go somewhere - whoosh! The door would open without warning. Sometimes right along with his friends or our younger male cousins.

And too often my swearing and slamming the door in his face would merely lead to me being fully undressed as soon as I got downstairs for a humiliating spanking over my stepdad's lap.

8 comments:

  1. Oh how your cousins must have loved visiting you, Becky! I know I would have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky said: "That meant if my younger brother was instructed to see if I was ready to go somewhere - whoosh! The door would open without warning. Sometimes right along with his friends or our younger male cousins."

    It sounds like there was more to share than that - there's definitely a story in there that we as supporters need to know about. Do tell . . . please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, love your new profile pic! Who are the boys smacking your sweet ass?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teenage boys who caught me skinny dipping one summer when I was in college. A long, very embarrassing story.

      Delete
  4. Was it cold when you removed your bikini top? Is see some high-beams.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I am in love with you, Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I was a teenage boy who'd caught you naked, that is!

    I would have had my friends hold you down while I spanked your naked bottom! Hope you don'ty squirm because they like to hold girl's legs apart whilst I spank them!

    ReplyDelete